The Lodge 12-inch Seasoned Steel Grill Pan expands the grill master's menu. The grid design allows for the perfect amount of smoke and sear, without losing your veggies or shrimp. The pan is the right tool for grilling in the backyard or the backwoods. And like our cast iron cookware, these pans are seasoned with our proprietary vegetable oil formula, providing an easy release oil finish that improves with use. The heavy 12 gauge carbon steel maintains very low and very high temperatures, making the pan a highly effective and versatile cooking piece. After cooking, clean with a stiff nylon brush and hot water. Using soap is not recommended, and harsh detergents should never be used. Towel dry immediately and apply a light coating of oil to utensil while it is still warm.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Constructed of 12 gauge carbon steel with steel riveted handles
- Seasoned for a natural, easy release finish
- Superior heat retention and even cooking
- Measures 13-inch by 12-inch
- Made in U.S.A
- Easy care: hand wash, dry, rub with cooking oil
- The right tool for grilling in the backyard or the backwoods