Compact & Convenient Garden Soil- Our premium coconut fiber potting soil is dehydrated and conveniently packed for easy storage. When ready to use, just soak the coco coir brick in water and it will effortlessly expand up to 2.4 gallons worth of fresh potting soil. Adding this coconut coir mix to your gardening routine will make it thrive even more. Versatile Uses. Coco Peat is capable of satisfying a wide range of needs. Husk-fibers, derived from the shells of coconuts make this mulch durable enough to use in landscaping, garden beds or grow bags but remains gentle enough to use with orchids and other potted plants! You can even add peat moss if you want to make it a mix of coir and peat moss. Great for All Plants. Made of high-quality material, this mulch blends well with soil or fertilizer, making it great addition to any farming and gardening care routine. The combined benefits of low natural salt content, a balanced pH, and minimal odor makes this coco coir medium a perfect way to stimulate healthy growth for all plants! Helps Conserve Water. The lightweight fibers and coir pith particles of this excellent mulch allow for proper aeration to plants and roots, producing a more even and beneficial water flow. Its abundant water capacity and increased moisture retention allow for a more even distribution of water to roots, meaning plants will need to be watered less often!
- ❤️ ORGANIC COCO COIR GROWING MEDIUM – 100% natural, sustainable, and eco-friendly coconut fiber and coir pith particles, harvested from coconut outer shells are compressed into 1.5 pounds coir block. The compressed coir bricks expand up to 2.4 gallons of coco potting soil by adding water. Coir potting soil can be used as a soil amendment to improve your soils physical and chemical properties and at the same time increase permeability and moisture retention capacity
- ✅ NUTRIENT RICH COCONUT POTTING SOIL – Made with pH balanced materials, promoting healthy plant growth these coconut coir blocks are great for gardening. Organic coco coir is not only a better alternative to traditional potting soil but you can add it to peat moss as well for extra rich. Amazon Prime available
- ✅ EASY-TO-USE OUTDOOR INDOOR HYDROPONIC GROWING MEDIA - Coir potting soil is the preferred choice of growing media to grow vegetables - tomato, cucumber, peppers, ginger, turmeric and other veggies. Microgreens and fresh herbs like basil, cilantro, parsley, mint and cilantro are grown in coir potting mix. Coir growing media is also ideal to grow succulents, flower plants like amaryllis and used in landscaping and golf courses. The best thing about coir growing medium is it's sustainability
- ✅ CONSERVE WATER WITH COCO GARDEN SOIL – Its fine, porous texture allows for proper aeration and water drainage and absorption making it a great potting soil, has high water retention, allows for water to be dispersed evenly. Our premium coconut fiber potting soil is dehydrated and conveniently packed for easy storage. When ready to use, just soak the coco coir brick in water, expands to 2.4 gallons of fresh potting soil
- 💯 100% PRODUCT GUARANTEE - We stand by the quality of our products and happy customers is our number one priority, so if you have any issue, our friendly customer support team will be glad to take care of it
- Gardennaire Select Item - Supporting U.S. Based Family Owned
Businesses. Learn more!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device