Mother nature's favorite stakes. Finally a reliable staking option. Steel staples are unsafe since they rust, have limited holding power to keep them in the ground, and can cause significant harm or injury. Smart Spring landscape stakes have significantly more holding power due to the ribbed design, which collect soil. Great option for parks, schools or residential jobs where safety of the jobsite is a concern. Safer than metal.
- Superior holding power to steel staples allows you to use less takes per square yard
- Safer than metal staples - great for yards, parks, schools and more!
- Flat circle top has stake flush with the ground to avoid lawn mowers and won't hurt feet when stepped on
- Great for weed barrier, landscape fabric, turf, sod, grass seed blanket and more!
- Gardennaire Select Item - Supporting U.S. Based Family Owned
Businesses. Learn more!