The artist descibes this piece as: Supreme Court building in Washington DC. Equal Justice Under Law.
- MUSEUM QUALITY Frame with clear acrylic plexi-glass and giclee print with matte finish layered under a bevel cut soft white matte. This artisan craftmanship ensures your work of art maintains its excellent condition for generations.
- EASY to hang full hanging wire means the piece will be on your wall in no time.
- MULTIPLE SIZES mean this wonderful work of art can fit almost any room.
This framed print is designed to beautify many different spaces in your home.
The wood of the frame and high quality matte that surrounds the artwork have been selected by our curation staff to be of the utmost quality with the intent for it to last for generations.
The art is printed on museum quality archival paper made with a unique process which helps enhance the colors in a way that helps the art realize the true tones from the first moment it was captured. The print is a giclee made with 12 inks. Most printers use only 3 colors but our premium process of giclee prints use 12 colors to reach unrivaled quality.
Our many pieces like this one are created by independent artists who receive a portion of each sale – so when you buy this beautiful piece you are helping to support an artist.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device