Information We Collect and How It is Used
The information is organized in three general categories and they are – information shared by you, information collected by third parties, and information that is collected automatically from the use of the site.
Information Shared By You
This information is shared by the user voluntarily during the registration or other activities. Generally, this involves profile information such as location, date of birth, preferred language and so on; financial information such as SSN, income, date of birth; payment information such as credit card/debit card number, expiration date, security code, and so on; contact history and other information.
Information Automatically Collected from the Use of Website
This information is not voluntarily shared by the user, rather it is collected when they access the website through a desktop, mobile or any other smart device.
- Log data and device information
- Purchase history and saved information
- Cookies and other technologies such as mobile identifiers, pixels, beacons, and so on
- Geo-location information
Third Party Links
This information is collected from third-party services when you connect, link, or use the website through your Google, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter Accounts. This information may include the following:
- Social media profiles
- Your contact details
- Other important information such as fraud detection information, demographic data, and information about your activities
How We Use the Information
We may use the information available with us to:
- Fulfill your order requests
- Accept payments and provide refunds whenever necessary
- Answer your queries or for offering a better customer service
- Send you products or services that may interest you
- Customize the advertisement campaigns that may interest you
- Analyze our services and products, and improve them for your welfare
- Identify and protect you against online frauds and misuse of our services
Disclosure of Your Information
We may share your information with law enforcement or government agencies in any of the following situations:
- To comply with a subpoena, legal process, order, or any other regulatory requirement
- To pursue legal remedies or claims
This website is not directed to children, and we do not encourage children under 13 to share their personal information. We do not knowingly collect information from any children. If you are a parent or a guardian who believes that we have collected your child’s information, please feel free to contact us. We will remove all data at the earliest.
Gardennaire Showroom at Community Gardens
Bastrop, TX 78602