The award-winning HEFT is the fastest and easiest to use secondary handle, attaching in less than one second to virtually any kind of shovel, rake, broom or similar handled tool making them more ergonomic and easy to use. Attaches in a Snap! Works with almost any shovel handle Makes shovels more ergonomic, reducing pain, fatigue and potential injury Attaches in less than one second Requires no tools for installation No moving parts Attaching The HEFT instantly converts an old and awkward shovel into an ergonomically correct powerhouse of efficiency, safety and comfort. When your work is done, simply disconnect The HEFT and hang it up. By attaching The HEFT to long shaft winter and garden tools like snow shovels, garden spades and rakes, the tool instantly becomes ergonomic due to the position of The HEFT, which results in a more upright position of the user. Ergonomic tools are proven to reduce pain and fatigue as well as lessen the chance of serious injury to the user. The HEFT has NO moving parts to pinch fingers; NO tools required for attachment; NO nuts, bolts, washers or screws to lose and it's fast. The HEFT takes up very little room and can easily be hung up in the garage along with other tools, making it one of the most versatile products available.
- The Simple Tool That Saves Your Back - The Long HEFT Handle Allows You To Move The HEFT Further Down The Shaft Shaft Decrease The Lifting Force On Your Back
- The EASY TO USE HEFT has no moving parts and snaps onto any SHOVEL HANDLE, RAKE HANDLE OR OTHER LONG HANDLE in seconds
- Doctor Recommended - Shovel, Rake, Sweep, and Garden with less effort
- Red HEFT is for Shovels, Spades, Garden Hoes and Commercial Rakes with shaft diameters of 1 1/5" to 1 1/3"
Gardennaire Select Item - Supporting U.S. Based Family Owned
Businesses. Learn more!
|Product Dimensions||15 x 5 x 3.9 inches|
|Item Weight||12 ounces|
|Country of Origin||USA|
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device