Full gutter guard systems cost thousands of dollars to install. The Wedge Downspout Gutter Guard provides an alternative solutions at a fraction of the cost. The patented flow-thru design of the Wedge directs leaves and debris to float up and away from the downspout opening, keeping it clear so rainwater can drain quickly and efficiently. Independently tested by Consumer Test Labs, The Wedge Downspout Gutter Guard is sloped to allow water to flow through the top, bottom, both sides and back, providing increased drainage over conventional rain gutter filters. Designed to fit and tested to function on 5 inch gutters with standard downspouts with a 2" x 3" opening and an adapter to have it installed in 6" gutters with 3" by 4" downspouts. The guards will arrive flat but take only minutes to assemble with no tools required
- All in one gutter guard for downspouts with 4 guards and 4 adapters for 5" or 6" gutters
- No more measuring! Fits 95% of all gutters with 2" x 3" downspouts or 3" x 4" downspouts on gutters with a flat (not-rounded) bottom
- Full gutter guard systems are expensive. Install the Downspout Gutter Guard in seconds. Prior to installation, checking downspouts for obstructions, such as screws or brackets is recommended
- Easy To Install; No Tools Needed; Keep Gutters Flowing - Eliminates Messy Clogging By Directing Leaves and Debris Away From Downspout Openings
- Connectors Included To Connect Wedges Together For Downspouts Located Away From Corners of a Home; Arrives flat but assembles in minutes with no tools required! Made in U.S.A
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device